If you’re partial to a takeaway lunch or dinner, you’re going to love this.
We’re treating you to a food-filled week: EatClub’s Feast Week! Between Monday March 16th and Friday March 20th, select CBD EatClub‘s restaurant partners will have $5 menu items available for you when you redeem one of their takeaway deals.
Just look out for the $5 takeaway icons on the EatClub’s interactive map or in the list view, claim a deal, order & pay via the app (one $5 dish and whatever else you fancy), pick up your takeaway and enjoy! The best part: You can try out different participating venues and new dishes during that week.
Here are some of the EatClub restaurant partners involved in Feast Week:
- Pelicana Chicken
- Burger Project
- Cooking Corner
- Hawker Chan
- Mason Dixon
- Co Hanh
- Banh Meats Co
- Burger Project
- The Fish & Co
- Gami Chicken
- Mr Bao Buns
- Eggshell Cafe
& plenty more…
To get involved, all you have to do is make sure you’re using the updated app and follow the steps below.
Put simply, this is how to get your $5 meal:
- Download / open your EatClub app
- Redeem a takeaway deal at participating restaurants (showing the "$5" icon)
- Select ‘Order & Pay In app’
- Select a $5 menu item and anything else from the menu portal
- Add payment details & pay via the app
- Pick up your order in-store when ready
Hungry? Update your app here and get amongst EatClub’s Feast Week.
It’s feasting time!
The Fine Print
- EatClub’s Feast week runs between Monday 16/03 and Sunday 20/03
- $5 dishes only available via EatClub’s in-app ordering and payment feature
- $5 dishes are only available when restaurant partners have EatClub deals live
- $5 dishes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
- Limit of 1x $5 dish per order
- $5 dishes not exchangeable for cash and are subject to availability
- Limited deals available per restaurant per day