Some would call it a magical cure-all. Others would deem it happiness in a bowl. There’s no doubt about it… Acai bowls are still having a moment (and our mums…
Some would call it a magical cure-all. Others would deem it happiness in a bowl. There’s no doubt about it… Acai bowls are still having a moment (and our mums finally know how to pronounce it). Two of Adelaide’s Delicia Acai and Protein Bar are offering acai bowls for $5 from Monday the 19th of August until Sunday the 1st of September with EatClub.
Whether you need to reboot, power-up, or slim down after the winter months, a visit to Adelaide’s Delicia Acai and Protein Bar will be a rewarding experience. They use organic produce for their acai bowls and in everything else on the menu: protein shakes, protein pancakes and raw treats. Delicia’s coffee is made with beans from local roaster The Coffee Barun and tea is from The Byron Bay Tea Company.
The $5 acai bowl available to EatClub customers is The Original, made up of Delicia’s acai blend topped with granola, bananas, strawberries, coconut flakes and chia seeds. Get yourself some whizzed-up bliss in a bowl!
How to Treat Yourself to a $5 Acai Bowl:
- Download or open the EatClub app
- Navigate to either Delicia stores in East End or Henley Beach on EatClub’s interactive map
- Redeem a ‘$5 Acai Bowl’ deal
- Head down to either store
Hungry? Download EatClub here.
The Fine Print:
- Vouchers entitle the holder to 1x ‘The Original’ bowl for $5
- These deals are only valid at the Henley Beach or East End stores
- 1x deal per customer for the duration of the campaign
- 1x bowl per deal
- Deals expire at the end of each day
- Deals not exchangeable for cash / credit notes
- Not valid in conjunction with other EatClub or Delicia deals