Reconnect with your fave meals for just $5 on EatClub.
EatClub's Feast Week has been extended in Melbourne! Until June 12, select EatClub restaurant partners will have $5 menu items available for you when you redeem one of their takeaway deals.
We want to help you reconnect with your fave foods. So we're helping restaurants showcase their signature dishes to you. All for just $5!
Just look out for the $5 takeaway icons on the EatClub’s interactive map or in the list view, claim a deal, order & pay via the app (one $5 dish and whatever else you fancy), pick up your takeaway and enjoy! The best part: You can try out different participating venues and new dishes during that period.
Here are some of the EatClub restaurant partners involved in Feast Week:
Please note: due to the current lockdown, some venues opening hours may vary. We endeavour to keep this list as up to date as possible.
- Spudbar Richmond, Hawthorn & South Melbourne
- Rathdowne & Reeves Cafe
- Meet Patty Toorak & Mentone
- Men-tei Ramen
- Pho Nung
- Loco Coffee
- Tadka Hut
- Lord of the Fries (King St)
& plenty more…
Put simply, this is how to get your $5 meal:
- Download / open your EatClub app
- Redeem a takeaway deal at participating restaurants (showing the "$5" icon)
- Select ‘Order & Pay In app’
- Select a $5 menu item and anything else from the menu portal
- Add payment details & pay via the app
- Pick up your order in-store when ready
Hungry? Update your app here and get amongst EatClub’s Feast Week.
It’s feasting time!
The Fine Print
- EatClub’s Feast week runs between Monday 24/05 and Sunday 13/06
- $5 dishes only available via EatClub’s in-app ordering and payment feature
- $5 dishes are only available when restaurant partners have EatClub deals live
- $5 dishes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
- Limit of 1x $5 dish per order
- $5 dishes not exchangeable for cash and are subject to availability
- Limited deals available per restaurant per day